Hackney GT short-sleeve cycle jerseys. Made in England, built to last and always look good.
- Lycra side and arm panels for extra comfort and good fit
- Golf ball weave polyester wicking performance fabric for the main body
- Full length heavy duty zip with beard guard
- Three roomy and angled back pockets
- Silicone gripper and a reflective rear tab to the rear
- Hidden zipped 4th back pocket large enough for iPhone 6
Made to our own exclusive pattern and to a UK fit, which we believe represents a true body size, with fabrics sourced from a pro-team supplier in Belgium. The side panels and raglan sleeve are made from lycra, which provides extra comfort and great fit, whilst the main body is in high performance wicking polyester with a ‘golf ball finish’.
The three generous sized back pockets are easily accessible, via some clever slanting pocket mouthes and are double stitched providing rock solid durability. There's also a hidden 4th pocket, with a neat hidden side zip, big enough for an iPhone 6 or equivalent. We've also specced a bombproof heavy weight full length zip, with a ‘beard guard’ on the front collar edge to avoid any catching or chaffing.
The bottom hem has a silicone gripper to the rear and sides to keep the jersey in place stopping at the front edge to eliminate the risk of riding up and allowing a bit more stretch. For safety, we added a reflective strip sewn below the rear pockets for night time visibility.