Having tested a Hackney GT jersey last year and selected it for the RCUK 100, you know you’ll also be getting a top quality piece of kit for a great price. Road Cycling UK
- Made in England
- Lycra side and arm panels for comfort and good fit
- Performance polyester high wicking main body
- Wide printed elastic arm cuffs.
- Full length super durable UK Zipex zip
- Double stiched angled back pockets
- Hidden 4th zipped back pocket
- Silicone gripper and a reflective rear tab to the rear
- Exclusive HGT pattern for a 'fitted' all round product.
- HGT exclusive design
Our Trackster Blue jersey is understated but still funky. Carrying the normal high standard Hackney GT styling it is a classic creation which we still have you standing out from the crowd for all the right reasons. Made to our own exclusive pattern, fitted but not skin tight. The fabrics are from a pro-team supplier in Belgium. Features include three roomy back pockets with slanting mouths for easy access and they are double stitched so as to endure years of faithful service. There's also a hidden 4th pocket with a neat hidden side zip, big enough for an iPhone 6 or equivalent
The full length main zip utilises a super strong UK made Zipex product with a lock down slider. The bottom hem features a silicone gripper to the rear and sides to keep the jersey in place. A little safety feature is a reflective strip sewn below the rear pockets for night time visibility.
The Hackney GT jersey makes a change from the usual cycling jersey designs but retains quality technical features and a good fit. It’s UK made and available in men’s and women’s sizes too. Cycling Weekly
- Hackney GT offers a free repair service for life on all our products when a item has failed due to a manufacturing fault when it has been used under normal conditions. We wil return your garment to the factory of origin for repair or replace it like for like.