HACKNEY GT is very proud to sponsoring and involved with the brand new One Life Cycle race team and cycling community from London. Led by former Team GB member Germain Burton and street racer Mat Watson and recently joined by Niki Kovacs they will be taking on the renowned Red Hook Crit series in Brooklyn, London, Barcelona and Milan and other crit races across Europe.
As well as supplying them with their custom-made 'Betty' skin suits we are also helping to raise money to help the team get to these races and to fund the community events. With this is mind we have designed in collaboration with celebrated graphic Designer Swifty a custom made One Life jersey with all profits from the first run going to this fantastic cause. Place your order now at https://hackneygt.com/collections/short-sleeve-jerseys/products/onelifecyle-short-sleeve-jersey. The offer is live now and open until 21.4.17 . After this time they wil go up the full price of £80 . They will be available for delivery in mid May 2017 if not before and shipping is worldwide.
- Lycra side and arm panels for extra comfort and good fit
- Wide printed elastic arm cuffs for aero race fit.
- Golf ball weave polyester wicking performance fabric for the main body
- Full length robust Zipex zip
- Three roomy and angled back pockets
- 4th zipped back pocket
- Silicone gripper and a reflective rear tab.
- Exclusive HGT pattern for a 'fitted' all purpose top.
- Swifty Grafix exclusive design
- Made In England