Hackney GT Betty jersey
'Hackney GT is different and stands out from the crowd. It’s high quality serious kit, but without that traditional ‘active wear’ look. So if you’re looking for something that looks great on and off the saddle, then I suggest you check them out'. Bikesoup.com
- Lycra side and arm panels for extra comfort and good fit
- Wide printed elastic arm cuffs for aero race fit.
- Golf ball weave polyester wicking performance fabric for the main body
- Full length super durable UK Zipex zip
- Three roomy and angled back pockets
- 4th zipped back pocket
- Silicone gripper and a reflective rear tab to the rear
- Exclusive HGT pattern for a 'fitted' all round product.
- Swifty Grafix exclusive design
Made to our own exclusive pattern from special "golf ball" weave polyester fabric sourced from a pro-team supplier in Belgium. The jersey features three roomy back pockets with some clever slightly slanting pocket mouths for extra easy access on the fly and there double stitched so as to endure years of faithful service.
The full length main zip utilises a super strong UK made Zipex zip with a lock down slider. The bottom hem features a silicone gripper to the rear and sides to keep the jersey in place. A little safety feature is a reflective strip sewn below the rear pockets for night time visibility.
Having tested a Hackney GT jersey last year and selected it for the RCUK 100, you know you’ll also be getting a top quality piece of kit for a great price. Road Cycling UK